The ideal candidate for this position will will have experience evaluating correspondence, conducting research, tracking organizing, and prioritizing information from various entities. This position starts at a salary of $59,790 (GS-9), with promotion potential to $72,340 (GS-11 grade level). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of Region III Office of the Regional Administrator within FEMA.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Managing complex calendars for senior executives, including planning and coordinating high-level meetings, prioritizing meeting requests, and de-conflicting overlapping appointments.
- Managing travel and expense reporting for senior executives, including last-minute emergency travel, ensuring full compliance with applicable Federal Travel Regulations.
- Adapting and learning new programs and systems used by the federal government for travel, expense reporting, record keeping, time management, and other administrative programs.
- Creating, maintaining, and prioritizing senior executive correspondence with internal and external partners.
- Collating reading materials and developing briefing packages in advance of all meetings and trips.
- Performing a variety of special assignments spanning multiple operational areas and crossing multi-functional and organizational lines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Herndon, Virginia
Application Deadline: N/A