Website Six Flags
The Lead Software Developer plays a key leadership role in Six Flags Software Development team. This position’s responsibilities include architecture, system design, and hands-on coding while working in a team environment. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work with a wide range of high impact software while working directly with business leaders, in a small but effective team.
- Designs, develops, deploys, and maintains software, from small features to new systems.
- Develop effective documentation of architecture and designs.
- Participates in a team-based development process.
- Contributes to user story writing efforts, design discussions, and software demos and provides meaningful feedback.
- Solves and/or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Assist in the development of logical specifications.
- Stays current in IT technologies and is committed to growing new skills over time.
- Leads a biweekly cross-functional architecture meeting with other technical leads from around the technology organization.
- Learns from and teaches teammates who are skilled in different technical areas, such as database administrators and QA engineers.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (GitHub, CI/CD)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Knowledge/exposure to any of the following areas: Point of Sale, SalesForce CRM, eCommerce, Oracle ERP/EPM, mobile apps, UKG HR systems, workforce management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills and technical documentation skills.
- Communicates effectively with technical team members and managers in either in-person or remote collaboration sessions.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS or BA degree on a technology or business-related field (BS degree in CSC preferred);
- 7+ years of total development experience required.
- 3+ years of experience working with Dell Boomi or a similar integrations platform. Integration experience particularly in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Point of Sale (POS) system is preferred.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Six Flags, US
Application Deadline: N/A