Website Six Flags
The Sr Project Manager leads the assigned enterprise projects across the IT organization. This role works closely with stakeholders like business leaders, integration partners and other workstreams to deliver on the project objective and business value. Working with other key stakeholder in the IT organization, this position influences technology selection and implementation across the various platforms of the company.
- Serve as project/program manager for large scale, high-visibility projects, including major strategic initiatives.
- Lead and develop comprehensive project plans and direct vendor and internal SIX activities.
- Proactively identified and manage project risks and issues.
- Provide frequent and transparent updates, manage sponsor expectations, and keep all stakeholders informed of the progress of all projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with the senior IT leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and act as a trusted advisor to escalate decision making as needed.
- Ensure interdependencies across programs/projects are identified effectively and risks are mitigated.
- Provide inputs and identify opportunities to expand company’s project management best practices in order to improve maturity levels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Executive presence and presentation experience
- The ability to influence others and resolve conflict
- Experience with Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Strong understanding of financial processes on high volume transaction driven systems and processes
- Ability to multi-task in complex situations with tight deadlines
- Experience with Oracle or any other major ERP in a global large-scale implementation setting
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Agile certification and experience preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of IT and business experience
- Minimum 5 years of large project responsibilities, preferably in a PMO
- Experience in multi-location hospitality and/or entertainment industries is a plus
- Proven accomplishments in large scale implementations across various functions (Finance-ERP, Retail-POS, CRM)
- Effective understanding of Agile and DevOps frameworks and their impact to PMO operations and capabilities
- Experience implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle preferred) solutions and/or CRM (SalesForce preferred) in multi-location organizations
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A