At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. The role of an Assets Protection Executive Team Leader can provide you with the: Experience managing a safe and secure culture, including crisis response, a strong safety environment and crowd management planning, providing support to both guests and team members
- Drive total store sales and increase profitability by ensuring product is in stock and available to our guests.
- Manage, influence and validate a safe and secure culture by driving physical security and safety processes; lead store response and emergency crisis situations and create plans for in-store events.
- Educate store leaders and teams on emergency preparedness and physical security procedures.
- Identify shortage risks in key divisions and work with other leaders to develop tactics that will reduce shortage and drive profitable sales.
- Act as a key resource for company initiatives for AP team leaders in your district/market.
- Lead investigative and verbal de-escalation classroom trainings. Facilitate other trainings as needed for your AP team, store or district.
- Maintain all required training.
- Manage the identification and resolution of internal investigations. Complete internal interviews for your store and nearby stores at the discretion of your leader.
- Anticipate and identify theft and shortage trends in your store, and develop proactive strategies to prevent shortage and theft.
- Determine operational shortage priorities; educate and influence store teams on these priorities.
- Manage the prevention, identification and resolution of external theft incidents and investigations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Meet any state or local licensure, background check, and/or other legal requirements related to their position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Manage conflict, lead and hold others accountable
- Relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kauai County, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A