Website Valero Energy
As a SAP Developer you will provide technical expertise, problem analysis, systems design and development services for Valero’s Information Services team. You will have significant influence on application design and architecture. You will be given opportunities to develop system functionality using SAP technologies and Integration Services to enable new or existing business requirements by working in close collaboration with end-users, and other IS departments.
- Perform analysis and recommend quality solutions for business processes.
- Work on complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes.
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Manage end user interactions including requirements gatherings, testing, training and post-implementation support.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient solutions.
- A Bachelor’s (or higher) degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
- Information Technology or related field required.
- 2+ years of technical experience utilizing SAP ABAP, UI5 or SAP HANA required.
- 2+ years of object-oriented development using either SAP ABAP Objects, Java or C# required.
- Experience working with databases, data modeling and SQL scripting
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with the following:
- SAP HANA, oData Services using Netweaver Gateway, Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF), and Core Data Services (CDS) preferred.
- Application design and development utilizing SAP UI5, Fiori and ABAP WebDynpro technologies preferred.
- SAP functional modules – PM, MM, SD (TSW) preferred.
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A